Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Monday and Tuesday

3/23 - Monday
We woke up at our leisure and moseyed over to EPCOT where we OF COURSE rode the Test Track (greatest ride EVER!) and then Soarin' then goofed off at EPCOT until Illuminations that evening. Great fun, but my feet are tired.

3/24 - Tuesday
Woke up a little later than our leisure :) and headed over to Animal Kingdom where we quickly got our fast passes for Expedition Everest...and then goofed off around the park until our fast pass reservation. About a hundred Rhinos, Gorillas, and other cool animals later we headed for our reservations...Oh my Goodness!!! The Yetti is now our MOST FAVORITE RIDE EVER!!! I would have riden it about five more times but Kate and Darren are satisfied with just being able to say they rode it. If they line hadn't be 120 minutes long...I'd would have stayed there with out them!

Tuesday Afternoon - we came back to the room and rested for a while. I went and did some laundry and then Kate and sat on our bldg's private beach and enjoyed the sun and surf (more sun than surf actually..it's really a lake). And now...I'm blogging :) I love vacations!

Dear Lord, Thanks for my wonderful family. Kate is so kind, patient and obedient. I saw so many moms loose their patience and yell at their children today. I so appreciate a wonderful daughter that I saw help other children and say 'excuse me' and 'thank you' more times than I can count today. I am blessed beyond measure. And then there's Darren...such a leader but not a dictator. He recognized that this is for Kate and allowed her to actually have fun knowing that we've taught her to know limitations when it comes to things she wants...and things she will enjoy. He is patient and kind, loving and strong, and I thank you for him. He's my best friend. ~Amen.

No comments: